Friday, August 27, 2010

The PHANTOM has made an appearance again!


The PHANTOM has made an appearance again!

I’m so pumped about the early release of the Phantom from Bogle! The last three years in a row this has been my holiday wine. I buy two cases, (one for personal consumption, and one to give) and for every holiday event/party/get-together that I attend it's my host gift. I like doing this because so many people have never tried Phantom and it's my way of spreading some Phantom love around...


Once you try it - you're hooked. You'll join the ranks of those on Phantom waiting lists around the country!  This is a small production, limited release wine that is eagerly awaited by a savvy group of people who have had the pleasure of trying it.

Each year the blend is slightly different, this year a 53-44% split on the Old Vine Petite Sirah & Zinfandel, with just a touch of the Old Vine Mourvedre. This is the only blended wine that Bogle produces, with the best of their fruit going into this cult classic.

 My cellar contains remnants of previous releases of ’03, ’04, ’05 and the ’06 – Can’t wait to call friends and let them know we’re having an early PHANTOM party!  This wine just gets better, and better, and better with time in the bottle. I see a vertical tasting looming on the horizon! How awesome is that?

$19.99 @ World Market
Find it ~ Buy it ~ Try it ~ Love it!
Salud! KathyD

Click on the link below to go to the tasting notes for this year’s release!

http://www.boglewinery.com/bogle_phantom_facts.htm

No comments:

Wine Events

There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews