Friday, June 11, 2010

I drink on the job...

Yes, I DO drink on the job, and let me tell you that it's a hard job, but someone has to do it!

Seriously, yesterday was our monthly "Beverage Training", (we used to call it a Beverage Meeting, and before that a "wine-tasting" - but people thought we were having too much fun, so we gradually changed the name to protect the innocent!). We tried seven of the new wines that were brought into the store for our June sales period, they were all red - which was a shocker, and a welcome surprise to most of us. Another surprise? They were all very nice and some terrific bargains in there, too! 
I can't tell you about them right now because I am off to work to prepare for our Grand Tasting tomorrow - with food and wine sample stations all around the store. Stop in at your local World Market from 1-4pm  and try something new  - you might just find a new favorite. I know that I always do!


Next week I'll share the reviews of the wines from yesterday's tasting, ugh - meeting, I mean, umm - our Beverage Training! 

Stay tuned ~   Salud` KathyD.

No comments:

Wine Events

There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews