Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WoW ~ WASHINGTON! is tonight

 Trying to figure out why it's so hard to get people interested in learning about wine... Don't get me wrong - people love to DRINK wine, but getting them to sincerely learn about wine is a "whole 'nother animal."

My WoW group has gotten away from me and turned into a "free-for-all" of wine drinking, more like a party than a wine education event. I'm all for having a good time, but I wanted this group to serve a purpose with a little more depth than a weekly get-together for a meal and a drink. 

Somehow, I need to make some changes and begin anew with my group - or perhaps, grow a shoot off of this group that will develop a bit more depth.... Ahhh - food for thought.  Thanks for listening! kathyd

WoW-Wine-on-Wednesday

No comments:

Wine Events

There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews